World #1 in mining equipment rental
Established in Australia in 1972, Emeco provides safe, reliable and maintained equipment to the global mining industry. Today, Emeco’s major operations are based across Australia.
Our experienced, customer-focused teams are industry leaders in providing mining companies with tailored ﬂeets of maintained, best-in-class equipment to the go line to support onsite production schedules.
Emeco was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange in 2006 (ASX code: EHL). More information relating to the ﬁnancial performance of Emeco can be found in the Investor Centre of this website.
About our business
Emeco’s mission is to become the world’s leading earthmoving solutions provider
- Emeco is committed to becoming recognised as ‘the’ trusted partner, creating meaningful value for customers and shareholders over the long-term.
Emeco is uncompromising about its commitment to its values of ‘doing what it says it will do’ and ‘thinking outside the box’ for customers.
- Emeco will not compromise on its word: it does what it says it will do for every customer, every time.
- Emeco continues to challenge the ‘way of doing things’ to drive best-in-class results for clients and to create positive change in the industry.
Emeco has embedded innovation into every aspect of its business – people, processes and customer management – and its ability to ‘keep innovating’ will determine its success over the long-term.
- Emeco understands the critical role of innovation to its current competitiveness and its long-term future, and it challenges all of its employees to embrace innovation as part of their day-to-day work.
- Emeco will never become complacent about the need to evolve to create value for our customers and shareholders.